Natural Formula for Control Blood Sugar Level
- (Ocimum sanctum Linn.) in India known as tulsi herb has been known from as early as the Vedic period. Its extract has numerous pharmacological activities like hypoglycaemic, immunomodulatory, antistress, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcerogenic, antihypertensive, CNS depressant, radioprotective, antitumour and antibacterial. The active constituents of the herb include volatile oil chiefly eugenol and b-caryophyllene, flavonoids and a number of other components present in fixed oil. This article outlines the present knowledge of pharmacological and other studies on this plant.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Apiaceae) commonly known as fennel is a well known and important medicinal and aromatic plant widely used as carminative, digestive, lactogogue and diuretic and in treating respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree from South and Southeast Asia now planted across the tropics because of its properties as a natural medicine, pesticide, and fertilizer. Neem extracts can be used against hundreds of pests and fungal diseases that attack food crops.
- Tinospora cordifolia is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), upset stomach, gout, lymphoma and other cancers, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease (PUD), fever, gonorrhea, syphilis, and to boost the immune system.
- Yasadymnema sylvestre can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar carefully if you have diabetes.
Rs. 449.00 Rs. 499.00